Euro Prêt France
can help you obtain a French Mortgage for your new home, here in France.
► Looking to buy a property in France?
LOOK NO FURTHER! – Euro Prêt France
offers all international buyers a dedicated service to finding the right French Mortgages in France for their specific needs. If your salary is in the UK or outside of France – it’s not a problem. We can help and have arranged hundred’s of mortgages in France for people just like you
► Confused about a Mortgage in France?
DON’T BE! – There are many different types of French Mortgages available to you; standard variable, interest only, capped, buy to let or fixed French Mortgages. Every mortgage in France will have a different interest rate dependent on your circumstances and the level of deposit you’re able to put down. It’s our job to work with you and find you the best solution from the wide range of French Mortgages available.
► Why are we independent and based in France?
SIMPLE! – Being independent allows us to take an impartial look at your circumstances and then recommend the best French Mortgage for you from our panel of banks in France. We’re not tied to any banks and
- All mortgages will be in Euros, and the lender will take a first charge against the French property
- Loans are for residential property and available to individuals and SCI.
- Variable mortgages are fixed for an initial period i.e. most usually 3 months or 1 year and then recalculated using the EURIBOR (European Interbank Offered rate) plus a margin.
- Fixed interest rates are available for up to 20 years.
- Mortgages are only for residential property (Chateaux can be considered on a case by case basis).
- All mortgages are full status and proof of income will be required.
- Eligibility to borrow depends on the level of commitment and current borrowings. Approximately one third of monthly income can be taken up with existing mortgage, loan repayments and the proposed Euro mortgage.
- Potential rental income from the property can be taken into consideration for the morgage
- Leasebacks can be financed up to 80% LTV, subject to approval of the scheme by the lender.